At ShipItweb.com we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect
In our daily operation of our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or award a bid.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our Services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is demographic data about our visitors and their use of our site. This demographic data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to our Members.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Third party vendors, including Google, show you ads on sites on the internet.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our or service.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service changes, that may affect our service.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We will disclose your personal information to transport providers with whom you have chosen to transact with (i.e. if you have accepted their bid). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- We sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- We are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
© 2022 ShipIt, LLC. All Rights Reserved.